My Giveaway FB page

RebornTC

I have a question and not sure where to post or who to talk to. I am not in business or a company . I do have a giveaway page and looking for info on who to talk to here to see if and where I can post that info . I like it here there is much love for building so the other question I have dose JigCraft have giveaways that I can donate to?

Radtexan

Atticafish, (Russ) could answer your main question, don't think it would be any problem.several of us do the FB thing ;)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are welcome to post your Facebook link. Perhaps here - Shameless Commerce, JigCraft Member self-promotion - would be a good place to put it. Not sure you will get many here to jump on already finished jigs since we all tie our own, but we are always up for bartering for raw materials.

As for donations, i will keep you in mind when we go to do some fundraisers..... just may hit you up.

Jay Wirth

RebornTC you are welcome to donate to me any time you want! Your jigs are to pretty to fish with - I like'em. Maybe when its my turn for the jig swap we could do some walleye sized jigs???????

Back