mustad 32889 br 2x lite wire jighooks

redear

just recieved a box of these hooks yesterday and after looking them over I must say I'm impressed! they are really sharp unlike some of the other mustads Iv'e tried, and the wire is extra lite so they should do real well around wood and lilly pads etc. I give mustad an A+ on these hooks, need to pour a few and tie up some hair jigs with them, warmer weather here should turn the fishing on in some ponds around here. Just feel like this is a quality product by all appearances. they don't look to be real easy to find at this point however, heres hoping that changes.

redear

oh, forgot to say that the ones I have are size 4's. showed one to a guy at work that crappie fishes and he got all exited because he loses too many jigs to brush fishing his favorite spot. probably get the palmer hot pot out and pour a few with my little one banger molds and a little lee ladle, just enough to get me through the weekend.

redear

I fished these hooks yesterday for the first time and they were great! just like I expected they hook up great and they penetrate better than a regular lite wire hook. I did get to pull on one after getting it snagged and it did bend out enough with the 4lb line to get it back of course I don't expect to do that every time with 4lb. but I will use them for other reasons also other than just being able to bend them out such as, I do like an aberdeen bend hook with a normal sized barb for tipping the jig with a minnow or such, and the extra lite wire just lets the hooks point penetrate easier when using 4lb line and a limber rod which I use alot of.

Back