MOLDS DO- IT

papaperch

Molds.jpg

While looking for molds on EBAY ran across the ER-6-A the Erie Rig model that sold for 45.00 + shipping. I thought I got one of those somewhere. Lo and behold I found it ( no small chore ) and two others.

So heres what I got.

The Erie Rig ER-6-A makes one each 3/4 , 5/8, 1/2 , 3/8 ,1/4 and 1/8 oz
This mold has been discontinued by Do-it but a lot of guys still want them. This mold uses a wire instead of hook. Hook is mounted on end of wire. Much like a weight forward spinner.

The second one is a banana jig mold JY-4-A one each 1/8 , 1/4 ,3/8 and 1/2 oz. Also discontinued but no big demand here.

Third one is a arrowhead jig 3 ea of 3/8 and 1/2 oz.. This one is also discontinued but they still make a similar model with a spike on the collar. This one has collar but no spike. Once again nothing special here far as I can tell.

So here's the deal send me a PM on what you will pay for the 3 molds plus shipping. I will ship however you want. Suggest flat rate thru USPS though.I was going to put on EBAY but thought what if one of you guys been looking for one or all of these molds.

I will not message back and forth trying to make it an auction. Whoever makes the best offer will get it IF the offer comes close to what I think I can get on Ebay. DO NOT POST OFFER. Just PM it to me.

Since I was going to sell these as a lot on Ebay thats the way I will sell them here. Will not sell molds individually sorry. Will accept offers until midnight Jan 10. 2012. Will post results on this thread. If no offer high enough will not post details. Not looking to tick anyone off just tryin to have a little fun with it.

LedHed

Sponsor
Great news about the ER-6-A, I have one also.

Good luck on the sale - sure it will be a good deal.

Back