Merry Christmas

duffy

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a healthy, Happy  New Year!!
Next year’s gotta get better.  :D

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas! Sure got that right about the year.... will be glad to move forward.

Anyone get any good fishing gear for Christmas? Bought my own present a few weeks back. Found a helluva deal on a 13' pedal drive kayak! It was all rigged for fishing by the previous owner so won't really need any accessories at all. Even came with a Humminbird Helix 5.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

duffy

Cool unit Russ. Things froze up in your area? We've been fairly warm here with the freeze for a week, thaw for two & repeat.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
duffy - There is really only skim ice around here. Same sort of yo-yo weather pattern. We did get a couple days of temps down in the teens but then it bounced back up to the 40's yesterday and doesn't look like it is gonna get consistently back below freezing for at least another week. If i am going to be ice fishing any time soon, i will be taking a trip North up into Michigan. The area up there i traveled to last year sounds like it has about 5" to 7" of ice most places and a few snowmobiles are just starting to get out.

Back