Ma" De guan

Sac-Lait-Pat

Coma sa vous I just found this forum, I am excited to meet you guys ,I am a member of the TFF, FTO,and Bayou Bucks .well getting back to business ( The Ma"de guan) this means Mosquito where I am from in Southwest La.
The Ma' De quan
100_0682.jpg
This is what it does well.
100_0683.jpg

Radtexan

Welcome Pat !!! Glad to see ya here...I learn some new coon--- every time I see some of you creations !! :D

Sac-Lait-Pat

This color head is easily made ,
1, Heat Gun
2, White or Pearl white Powder paint
3, Clear Powder with Firecracker Flakes
After this clear the hook eye and bake for 20 min in a little toaster oven.
Not bragging but you have'nt seen nothing yet. The TFF has some of the most creative people Jig making and tying .
Before I go tonight this was one of my favorites.
This was awsome when the Sac a lait first went deep in Nov 2009. (The Humming bird)
100_0595.jpg
Good night Rad TX see you on the farm.

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice ties,those silicone legs have great movement.I've been using them for tails on crappie jigs for years so I know they work. What does TFF stand for?

crappiecripplerjigs

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Nice ties,those silicone legs have great movement.I've been using them for tails on crappie jigs for years so I know they work. What does TFF stand for?
Texas Fishing Forum. Another creative website!

JUNGLEJIM1

I was on there briefly last night but didn't see a tying section,probably didn't check close enough.I'll check it out again.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Killer skeeters - least thats what we call them in OH, usually with a colorful exlpetive in front of that. ;) Welcome to the site... can't wait to see more of your ties!!!

Back