LP CC

LedHed

Sponsor
Noel got this big cat this morning, on 2lb test and a hand tyed jig. Out with the gurlyz, Noel, and SHRBRO. We caught a lot of the usual BGs and REs plus had a couple of breakoffs - wonder why.....

View attachment 6

Attachments

• LP 10 30 11 009.jpg
    LP 10 30 11 009.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 87

Radtexan

Hard to tell from that pic Led,but looks like a Chanel ...Might get it weighed,If it is its huge !!!

Lost Pole

That's a good looking bunch. 2lb test?!?!? Mightn't be some kind of record. Live to eat or be fought another day?

Good times, LH.

Adam

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That is a big, well fed cat!!! On 2lb.... can't imagine how long that fight took. Excellent fish Noel!

Hawnjigs

KISS
Holy sh**! - That monster looks like it swallowed one of my cats!

How long was the fight? Did you have to follow it with the boat?

LedHed

Sponsor
Rt – Yep this is a Channel, think this is in the mid 20s. We had to fish break offs and we watched another boat land a big CC right before Noel hooked into this one.

SB – don’t laugh, recently fishing the same spot I had a Bass eat a 9” BG. Had him on for a few minutes before he jumped and spit the BG. We thought it was another CC. Lots of big fish holding up at that spot.

LP – pretty sure there are bigger CCs on 2lb – it’s Noel’s PB. Think he is a 2lb convert now. Noel and his family had a feast.

CH, AF, js, RD, JSC, & SH

HJ – we had to follow it around on the trolling motor. Probably about a 5 min fight. 2lb test in this area is doing something – lots of snags. Fabi got her 10lb 14oz CC at this same spot.

JJ1 – you got to fish this spot when we fished with mealworm (this is one of his favorites). Been down here now for about 3 weeks now.

Back