Lot #10 - Auction Closed

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is the last one - i promise. ;) I had a set of jigs left over from Ledhed so i added a few pieces to it as well.....

This auction will close on Sunday, May 29th at 11:00pm EST. The highest bid placed by 11:00pm (using the forum time) will win the entire lot. All proceeds to go to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. :)

Whats Included!!!

13 pk. - custom 'Dedledhed' spinner jigs w/ butt rings and 00 colorado spinners included
6 pk. - 1/48th oz custom recessed eye horsehead jigs w/ 3D eyes, butt rings and 00 blades included
6 pk. - 1/32th oz custom recessed eye horsehead jigs w/ 3D eyes, butt rings and 00 blades included
6 pk. - 1/16th oz custom recessed eye horsehead jigs w/ 3D eyes, butt rings and 00 blades included
-----
5 - 4" x 6" patches of long fiber craft fur. 1 of each color; White, Tan, Orange, Med. Brown & Black
-----
Hand carved bodkin (by yours truly) from lt. cedar wood with a leather needle for the sharp. In the pic it looks like a blade, but it is not, only the point is sharp. I used light oil on the wood and did not seal it with any laquer... cedar just smells too good.

lot10_01.jpg

lot10_02.jpg

.... i fixed the pictures, didn't like my original ones.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
slipbobber - You have the high bid with $25 and win the auction! Thank you for donating..... i have to say you will be impressed with the spinners! ;)

I will send out info on how to make your donation. Thanks again and that wraps it up!

LedHed

Sponsor
Congrats slipbobber on your win and thnx for your support. BTW all the 00 blades were purchased from John - not sure if I had mentioned that before. Like to see what you do with them..

Back