looking for grey chenille

johnt-ms

Guys I got a pattern in my head to match a threadfin shad. Most if not all of my summer fishing is in or around schools of shad. I am looking for something grey or silver with some flash but not all flash like tinsel. I picked up 3-4 minnow colors of new age from crazy on my last order but none of them really worked. Any body got a pic or suggestion????

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    33.6 KB · Views: 81

johnt-ms

I have the minnow but have not seen the antron. Actually i have never used antron at all. Could you post a pic?

Radtexan

Crazy has one or can get it..".Grey pearl"..its one of the older new age colors,but is still my favorite..

Tiein2-27008.jpg

ULswap1070.jpg

The antron is a good grey,just no tinsel or flash
JCSWAP015.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
You may want to try twisting colors of chenille, i end up doing it alot and you can make your own custom blends. You can add the flash to ANY color medium regular chenille by twisting it with a silver or gold tinsel chenille. The cactus chenille works great for twisting also!!! I think for a shad color, i would use: gray medium/silver tinsel - or - black medium/silver tinsel - or - gray medium/pearl cactus - or - black medium/pearl cactus. The black/pearl is very cool looking.

I will try to get some pics of different chenille 'twists' that i like posted tomorrow.

jjsjigs

Banned
johnt-ms said:
Guys I got a pattern in my head to match a threadfin shad. Most if not all of my summer fishing is in or around schools of shad. I am looking for something grey or silver with some flash but not all flash like tinsel. I picked up 3-4 minnow colors of new age from crazy on my last order but none of them really worked. Any body got a pic or suggestion????

Send me your mailing addy. I have just what you need.

Back