Looking for a certain zonker

hhawkins

Hey ya'all! Ok this going to sound funny, but..."I had a dream!.......
O.K., O.K. it was a dream of a jig - now my bad habits get me in my dreams :dodgy: anyway....I need to find a red/ black barred rabbit zonker, cross cut of course. Please tell me that I am not grasping at straws :-/

oldfox

hhawkins said:
Hey ya'all! Ok this going to sound funny, but..."I had a dream!.......
O.K., O.K. it was a dream of a jig - now my bad habits get me in my dreams :dodgy: anyway....I need to find a red/ black barred rabbit zonker, cross cut of course. Please tell me that I am not grasping at straws :-/

Crazy Angler has them Heather...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Crosscuts? I have seen the 2-tone crosscut but not sure i have ever seen barred crosscut. Janns Netcraft has a straight cut 2-tone color called leech red... it is a dark red color with just the tips of the fur black.

I have a link on my other computer to a site with a ton of different 2-tone colors.... i will post it when i get back.

Oldfox - That price is not all that bad for barred strips, the zonkers are expensive just about everywhere unless you get a full or half pelt. CA's price is a little better, but Janns is even higher priced. J.Stockard and Janns are Hareline products and it looks like CA carries Wapsi.

Back