Logo From AtticaFish

cadman

I just wanted to share with you guys a logo Russ made for me for my catalog. I'm not here to promote my work but to show you guys the new logo I had made. I want to Thank Russ very much for what he's done with it. If you need logo done definitely speak to Russ, he will get the job done for you the way you want it and his prices can't be beat.
Thanks Again Russ......................Ted(Cadman)

Attachments

• Cadman\'s 2011 logo.jpg
    Cadman\'s 2011 logo.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 100

cadman

I've had a catalog going on 6 years, and I never really liked the original cover page that depicted my name associated with my jigs. Then when JigCraft started up, I just liked the way the logo was made. I found out that AtticaFish made it and from there it is history.

For those of you that don't know, I make mostly bass jigs, so I do not compete with crappie jigs on here. I am not here to promote my catalog, if you do want a copy however, PM me your e-mail and I will get one out to you. Moderators if this post is in violation sorry, and please delete.

cadman

LedHed said:
Cman

Violation of what???

Is your catalog PDF format? I'd like to get one - thnx

LedHed,
I didn't want anyone to think that I was posting my catalog logo here to solicit business. It was only to show the guys here what a wonderful job AtticaFish did on my logo.

Yes it is in PDF format and I will e-mail you a copy of it shortly.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cadman - No violation what-so-ever! :) I really think your stuf is exactly the things that alot of us would buy. A bunch of us are crappie fishermen/women, but many are multi-species as well.

I know we originaly stated that we wanted an "add free" site... maybe i should make it clear what i think we (myself & LH) meant. Just dont want to see people really pushing products in the main boards - the few at the top of the page - where members are 'tricked' into reading them thinking they are going to be looking at something else. The whole commerce section was set up so adds/sales/products by members could be posted and those members who are NOT interested can simply skip over the commerce section if they want to.

Oh - and NO GOOGLE ADDS down the side - EVERRRRRR!!!!!!! :D Russ

Back