Lockett Lure Outlet

m.t.pockets

Has any one used them? I placed an order for over $250,00 on 11/26/13
as of today 02/22/14," I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY ENTIRE ORDER "
All items were supposedly in stock and ready for delivery with in two days.By Dec.16 I still hadn't received any product even tho I was told it shipped.I did receive some product a few days later (150 pieces out of an order of over 2000 ) After about 18 e mails ( most of which went unanswered ) and at least 9 phone calls to three different numbers (which went directly to voice mail and were never returned) I received another package of of 1200 baits. Still waiting for remainder of product.
I have now sent over 26 e-mails and placed 14 or 15 phone calls without a response to either. ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS Does anyone have a way to get in touch with them?
THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
THat doesn't sound too good! I know nothing about them though. Good luck with the remainder of the products.

Kdog

Never heard of them so did a search. They are a Yahoo Commerce company.. Yahoo's answer to Ebay. As such you mmay want to try starting a resolution thru Yahoo.

m.t.pockets

They are supposedly a very large supplier of soft plastic baits and do a lot of casting for major brands. the product I have received is of very good quality,but I must say there customer service leaves a lot to be desired I have posted this request on their face book page and also on the pages of some of their Pro Staff. I am currently in conversation with the company and hope to have this resolved soon. Some of their Pro Staff answered my messages and said that they would try and help also. Keeping my fingers (and toes ) crossed

Back