LifeFly-Outdoors is back from vacation

plateboater

Morning,

Just placed a order with LifeFly.....has some new eye colors! I placed a order and also went down to the 2.5 for smaller jigs and an up to a 6mm.

lifefly

Thanks, I should have posted a notice here.

BTW, these days are Western new year holiday. Chinese new year holiday (officially) will be from Feb 18 to Feb 24, but many people will be on holiday from Feb 18 to the end of February.......2015 is the year of goat.

If you have new ideas of eyes, tinsel, etc, please feel free to let me know. I don't know if I can show my email here, if can't, just let me know I will delete it. my email: [email protected]

Happy New Year!
Happy Fishing!
Sam Wang

LedHed

Sponsor
Hello Sam
Hope you had a great vacation.
Placing an order for a bunch of eyes. Really like the 3mm Gold.Silver, Tear Drop Pupil / 800 Soft Molded 3D Holographic Fish Eyes. I think you have a winner with this style. I would like to get them in a blue.silver if possible.

Was also wondering if you can get 3mm eye in different glow in the dark (phosphorus) colors.

We have had really good fishing results using your 3mm fluorescent eyes - again, blue would be another good color.

Edgecrusher

Sam, I buy on a semi regular basis in Australia, the only comment I have is some eyes can have most off centre, 6mm silver seems to be the worst, I still buy as I get by by say pairing off center ones together facing same way.

lifefly

LedHed said:
Hello Sam
Hope you had a great vacation.
Placing an order for a bunch of eyes. Really like the 3mm Gold.Silver, Tear Drop Pupil / 800 Soft Molded 3D Holographic Fish Eyes. I think you have a winner with this style. I would like to get them in a blue.silver if possible.

Was also wondering if you can get 3mm eye in different glow in the dark (phosphorus) colors.

We have had really good fishing results using your 3mm fluorescent eyes - again, blue would be another good color.

Thank you. Yes can produce blue.silver, will begin with 3mm. But not clear about different glow in the dark colors, can I have the pictures or URL?

lifefly

Edgecrusher said:
Sam, I buy on a semi regular basis in Australia, the only comment I have is some eyes can have most off centre, 6mm silver seems to be the worst, I still buy as I get by by say pairing off center ones together facing same way.

Thanks for the info and sorry for the trouble, I know some eyes have the problem of off center, will try to improve it or add more eyes in the order to make some compensation.

Maybe the off center eyes have special effect? :))

Edgecrusher

You never know Sam, that's the only thing I can say I love them otherwise!
I guess more varieties of chenille especially stuff that is popular and dense could be a good thing?

Frogs type eyes?

lifefly

Edgecrusher said:
You never know Sam, that's the only thing I can say I love them otherwise!
I guess more varieties of chenille especially stuff that is popular and dense could be a good thing?

Frogs type eyes?

will try to find the chenille....

frog eyes are no problem, just need to know which one...

lifefly

LedHed said:
Check out;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-LURE-EYE...Domain_0&var=500204759074&hash=item2ecc105013

Last time I found them, in 3mm, had to place a minimum 10,000 order. I am now looking for different color glow eyes, in 3mm. The ones I have glow green - would like to get some that glow in pink, blue, and red. Willing to special order if necessary.

just listed the 3mm glow in the dark: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3mm-Glow-in...Fly-Jig-/261724103963?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Now we have just 1 color of glow in the dark. And 2 kinds of fluorescent colors: fl.lime and fl.orange

LedHed

Sponsor
Hope you can add more of the different colored glow eyes to your store Sam. Also would like the 3mm frog eyes in blue.

lifefly

OK, will do the blue eyes, as the Chinese new year holiday is coming soon, so may supply in March.......

Edgecrusher

Frog eyes I tend to find 6/7mm being common for the 4" frogs.
Got to order a heap more eyes

Back