Last One for a Bit

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ok heres the last pics im going to make yall look at for a little bit! However I cant wait to really get more time to experiment with these! These aren't just your easy run of the mill plastics but the challenge is what I guess I like most! Like Ive said many times theres so much that can be done with these.... Its just the figuring out what to do and most of all how to friggin do it! I was impatient and with these and got a few air bubbles. Doesn't bother fish but it bothers me. Kinda like leaving a long tag end on a thread neck to me!

These are black tops with orange throat patches.

orange2_zps9cf26b2a.jpg

orange1_zps9112ac92.jpg

orange_zpsea56ed0c.jpg

Jig Man

A fishin we will go, a fishin we will go, high ho the dairy oh, a fishin we will go...Very nice sir..

toadfrog

Just box all them ugly things up and send them to me . I'll hide them an noone will be the wiser . LOL

perch

WOW those are awesome baits I haven't made anything cool like that before. I guess I will always be stuck on the porch with the old dog. I have been stuck mostly on single colors for the past 5 yrs but now im starting to try some different stuff :cool:

Lost Pole

If I ever had to pick one person. for best looking plastics,.……Ron Don. Any day every day all day.
OF ANYTHING IVE EVER SEEN.
I keep telling the boy......

On a commercial level, he'd put Bobby Garland outta business in the "panfish" dpt.
if he went the bucket mouth way, he'd be in the "Dynasty" money.
And I need a job :)

Radtexan

Dang Adam. I hadn't quite thought of it like that. I could be Si.

Can I have a can instead of tea ??

Goodwin would be ok with me if you already have an uncle,,

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm late to the party. Can i be that crazy yuppy looking northern in-law? I'll visit more than once, promise.

Back