Just saying Hi from Indiana

Lostleader

I just ordered the Cabelas advanced tying kit along with 50 unpainted jig heads, and Pro-tec powder paint assortment.

I have zero idea what I am doing, but I love catching fish, and have always wanted to give it a try. Got a $100 gift card to Cabelas and dove right in.

Anyway, Hi. Im sure Ill be asking questions, along with youtube.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio! There are a few other Indy members here as well. Ask away with any questions, we will do what we can to try and get you tying and deeper in debt. :jig:

AllenOK

Hello from Oklahoma!

Welcome to the addicti......er, hobby. AtticaFish is correct, a $100 gift card is just a drop in the bucket. I'd hate to think about how much it would cost to replace all my tying materials and equipment.

JUNGLEJIM1

Greetings from Missouri. You've come to the right place. You'll cut years off the learning curve on JigCraft. Wish there was a place like this to learn 20 years ago when I first started. Tying still is fun for me and materials now are fantastic.

Lostleader

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Greetings from Missouri. You've come to the right place. You'll cut years off the learning curve on JigCraft. Wish there was a place like this to learn 20 years ago when I first started. Tying still is fun for me and materials now are fantastic.
Thanks for the welcome......

Jungle Jim I figured you were from cincinnati...

Back