Just an idea or two

Jubs

I don't know about everyone else but I am kind of a material and tool junky I was wondering if we could have a selection of just posting pictures, reviews, questions for materials and/or tools (vises, bobbins, etc.)?

Jubs

Indeed, one of my favorite things to do is go to a store and see what kind of stuff I can use to tie with or figure out where those overpriced items at the fly shop came from originally. Attica I think is the same way as well!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, sounds like good ideas to me. Will think of a way to get them up there in some form.... The tools/material section sounds very good and the DIY i think could get some good ideas out there.

Jubs - i do look at nearly everything at just about any store and fishing seems to pop into my head. :D I grabbed one of my daughters barbie dolls the other day and was checking out it's hair... she saw me from the other side of the room and yelled at me "don't you even think about it dad!" I was instructed to leave her dolls alone in the future. :rolleyes:

Jubs

Awesome should be fun to see what everyone comes up with. I have a few things I have written up on another site that I can add here as well.

HAHA, I get the same thing from my girlfriend when I start eyeballing something of hers or her kids toys.

Jiggin Joe

Yeah my neighbor told me to stay away from his dogs lol i keep telling him his little mutts would make good jigs :)

Jubs

I see they are up now! Thank you! Now I guess I have to post some stuff in there... time to go find some of my stuff that is already written up and start that way. Thanks again!

Back