Just 4 U DOC

SaltyBuckster

Here,I'm into it now.Painted a bunch of them little tiny things for ice fishing this winter.What a pain in the you know what,they are.Just cleaning the eyes is a day long job.I'm done now.lol.Maybe I'll just use some of my 1/2" grubs that I've had for years.I got 1 big one hangin there.Even them 1/32 oz. look big in there.

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 29

CrappieHappy

nice going bruce. curious why the eyes need cleaning, i hold the jighead by the eye with the hemo's and dont have to do any cleaning.. are you using a fluid bed?

SaltyBuckster

I was thinking about using the hemos,lol.The hook eyes are so tiny on these size 10 and 12 hooks that my line won't even fit through,lol.Just habit to clean every eye that I powder paint.Sorry to see all of my 2 hours of work fit into a 2" by 3" plastic bag.I can't imagine shivering and trying to get my line through one of them hooks,lol.

Attachments

• DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 24

StumpHunter

It takes some time to paint them but they sure look great.. This winter is coming fast this year. Seems like our winters have started a month or so quicker for the last two years.

Back