June bug

AndyLane

Tied a few tonight. This is one of them. I bought this Junebug chenille from CA and forgot I even had it. I went with a straight pro-tec blue with this one but I'm curious to know what any of yall think a good head color would be with this chenille.

1/32 #6
View attachment 1

Attachments

• IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 122

Bucko

I would try a black with purple and emerald green glitter tapped on or mixed into clear. or a green with purple glitter. I do those combos on bass jigs.

toadfrog

Looks to me like blk ,bl, pink or green would do just fine . Do believe blk would be a good one for year around fishing .

smalljaw

That jig looks great!!! I agree with TF, black, blue, green and pink will all work well, if you want glitter colors then the pro-tec junebug would be the perfect match, it is basically candy purple with green and blue flake.

Helianthus

I have a cosmopolitan from allpowderpaints.com that would match great. Its a DEEP purple that looks black. The jig looks good though!

eyecrosser

Looks great just like it is. IMHO if you changed the head color at all I would try a black with green flake or to lighten it up some candy purple over pink w/ purple glitter. This would accent several colors of the chenille. But as I said, looks great as is.

tholmes

Great lookin' jig just the way it is!

Just for grins, I might try Pro-Tec Black/blue flake.

Tom

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I also like it as is.

If you want contrast and the 'pop' factor...... yellow chartreuse or a good blaze orange would do it.

Back