Jig Swap Invitation

Nightprowler

Guy's I just wanted to INVITE EVERYONE to participate in the Crappie.com Jig Swap. Hays47 is up to host it and has a PM waiting for him. I know we have swaps here, but you can participate in both. Hopefully we can keep politics out of it and get back to the hobby we all enjoy.
NightProwler

papaperch

I will not host swap on CDC. Politics has nothing to do with it. Differences of opinion are one thing rudeness and boorish behavior is not appealing to me. Chasing talent and creativity away from ones site is not what I call sound thinking.

Biggest difference CDC can be mentioned on this site with no repercussions. The reverse is not true. That in a nutshell is why I am active here and no longer active there.

Nightprowler

I am but one person, who has tried not to offend anyone. It is an open invitation to a Jig Swap for fun. Stump Hunter will be hosting the swap and sign up end this Friday. If you can't join in or choose not to, I respect your choice.
NightProwler

Nightprowler

I failed to mention that this swap is for your favorite Muddy Water jig. Bring your best dirty jigs and join in the fun. I look foward to seeing what works in different parts of the country. Oh, and it's limited to the first 150 tyers, so you better hurry :D.
NightProwler

LedHed

Sponsor
and its hosted by Stump Hunter too!!!!

It's a tying shame - because of one person and his blinders that there is a rift between CDC & JC. There is too much drama for me on CDC but there are still a lot of great tyers and always newbies looking for help. Also agree with NP - keep the politics out of the hobby.

Is it politics if there is only one politician?

Nightprowler

Thanks LH. I refuse to listen to the negatives that so easily brings people down. Some are set in their ways and I try not to let it be an obstical at getting where I need to be. To me, the swaps are about enjoying the hobby/art and sharing ideas. One last reminder that the jig swap's deadline to sign up is tomorrow. Hope some of you guys can make the swap.
NightProwler

StumpHunter

I still have trouble logging in here so I hope everyone doesn't think I try to stay away from this site.
I really enjoy both sites but I have learned not to reply to some threads but I like to share jig tying with all of y'all. I was't able to sign up for the swap that is going on on JigCraft as I was knee deep in jig work but I do plan to sign up for the next one.
I do hope evryone is having a great spring catching fish.

StumpHunter

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
The door is open for any invites to other sites as long as no individuals over-do it and it turns into more or less a spamming campaign.

Prowler - If i was able to get into the swap over there, i just might have, looks like a good line-up. Good luck running the swap board there also - myself and CK3 had tried to manage it for awhile after A.Miller and we had run into some obstacles. lol Lots of differing oppinions!!!

StumpHunter - Troubles getting on the site? If you (or anyone else) have any details, my ears are open. You can email me - [email protected] - or post down in the 'Error Reporting' board near the bottom.

Back