Jesus Fisherman Lure swap !!!!

papaperch

I don't know how many " walk on water " fisherman we have on this site.

BUT I got to thinking about an ice lure swap . These would be lures that you personally make or tie for ice fishing.

Me being the ice fanatic that I am have already started . Replacing some lost favorites and some new ideas being toyed with.

Not ready to do swap yet. Just seeing if there would be any interest . It would be run exactly like our jig swaps.

Only thing different if really few guys interested might have each entrant make up to 3 different lures for each participant. If we get large number of sign ups then would run exactly like jig swap.

So if you are interested just answer this post. Meanwhile lets all of us pray real hard for a decent ice season. Will probably run swap in late Oct early Nov

quivira kid

I would more than likely be interested! I charged up the Marcum last weekend and caught a few gills at the heated dock brush pile. Felt good to see that red line on the flasher and then watch the tip of my glass ice rod go THUMP. They jumped all over a #10 diamond jig and a plastic from RonDon. Jiggle jiggle, raise it slowly, and hold on tight.

SlabHappy

I would like to get in, however, not much ice fishing done down here down in Texas. I don't even think I have ever seen a lake froze over!

plateboater

2 Vexilar FL 20's 8" marcum, strikemaster power auger and a single ice clam shack.......bring on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in for a swap

PanfishHunter

never seen a lake froze but would love to someday. if we ever et around to do it. i may be able to tie some micro jigs. or ice flies.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be up for it..... maybe even make up some spoon droppers. I've only gotten out a handful of times over the last 2 seasons, wife bought me a new shanty and parents got me an auger that cursed ohio ice i think. :( In those trips, the success rate of the spoon droppers made me a believer! Love 'em.

Back