It's been fun, but...

oldfox

Due to arthritis in my fingers and hands I am no longer able to tie jigs and will be selling all of my equipment. I have a lot of items including a Peak Rotary Vice, several bobbins, scissors, powder paints, thread, feathers, fur, chenille, etc, etc.
If any of you are interested in any or all of this, PM me for more info and pictures. I wanted to let you guys know first, if no interest here I will put it on ebay.
Thanks,
Jerry

oldfox

Thanks guys...still able to fish (thank goodness!) I will put a list together and get back to you both..

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Dang Jerry i hate to hear it. I saw some eagles the other day and it reminded me of that cool pic you got of one while fishing.

oldfox

Radtexan said:
Hate to hear that. What do you want for the peak ?

Thanks Rad...I would like to get $125 + $10 shipping...it has the D arm attached

oldfox

Ron Don said:
Dang Jerry i hate to hear it. I saw some eagles the other day and it reminded me of that cool pic you got of one while fishing.

There still out there Ron! I don't fish as much, but still get out when I can..

plateboater

Hate to hear ......I am sure if you needs jigs made you have a group here that can provide all that is needed.

LedHed

Sponsor
Damn Gary - you too!!!

Hope you can still soak a line - if you ever need some tyes - give me a holler.

JSC

Guys I sure do hate to hear that has happened .. not old just getting older .. I guess it is just part of it ... keep the fishing tools active .. and give us some advice when you see we need it.
:)

JUNGLEJIM1

Sorry to hear about you having to hang up the vise. It's been awhile since you've been on. Maybe post pictures of your trips. Enjoyed pictures from some of your trips, that never get's old.

hunter7711

If Adam can get some seats with a back on them I may go down and fish with him a while. Plan on taking a 10 day trip to Greers Ferry the first of April. It's the worst Crappie lake I have ever fished but I have free accommodations and the use of a 20' Ranger

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you post OldFox, been wondering how the winter has treated you up there.

It is tough to hear that from you both. I do hope you stick around and keep us in line though and make sure we don't forget the way things should be done. ;)

toadfrog

Alright you guys no quitting due to uncle arthritis . Stop eating sugar and preservatives . Get your tail back to work.

Back