it has been a while guys

snake River

well many of you do no one moved to the state of Texas on Toledo Bend and we are just getting things situated here we have one out to four times and caught lots of fish the biggest so far are 15 inch crappie in the numbers jump all over the place of course
I do live in a town of Hemphill and I live right on Toledo I have 4 acres here on the lake I have a brand-new boat dock which I truly love I just jump in the boat and were out fishing and about 10 minutes here is a picture of some of the fish I caught trying to get on more often in post.

Attachments

• DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    407.5 KB · Views: 90

Jig Man

Congratulations on getting settled in. Lookin forward to some pichers. And yes, I'm jealous...

Muskygary

Must be nice. "What's for dinner honey?" Nothing in the fridge? I'll be right back, start the skillet!

snake River

I must of forgot to update we no longer live in Texas we went back to the state of Oregon we live in a remote area of small town on that Idaho border in the town of Richland Oregon.

Kdog

Enjoy having your dock off your back porch, Lets hope they dont fook your lake up or do like they did at cumberland a few years back, 3 years for maintenance dropped lake level like 15 feet

Back