Internet Browsers

Hawnjigs

KISS
Chrome seem to bog down and even stall on Yahoo! and eBay sites sometimes.  Even had to X-out and clear cache starting over at times to escape a freeze. Some Yahoo! start page news sessions would leave 50+mb of temp files.

So, tried the "Safe Zone" browser that is included with my Avast! antivirus and what an improvement.  Quicker loading pages and no error messages, snail crawls, or freezes.  So far, anyway, only switched a few days ago.

Anyone else having problems?

Hawnjigs

KISS
Chrome still allows Yahoo! News links to apparently bypass the browser cache and load files directly into my computer "Temporary" files folder.  Shouldn't  this kind of intrusion be illegal?  What about the spam phone calls that apparently include fraudulent scams?  Shouldn't the FCC be monitoring and protecting consumers?  Oh right, they're too bizzy allowing telcom giants control over the internet by destroying net neutrality.

Previous effective "Avast Safe Zone" browser has been converted without my permission to a Google replica "Avast Secure" which has the exact same problem.

Back