Inlines 2 & 4 OZ.

toadfrog

View attachment 7View attachment 8 Been working on some large in line spinners . These are 2 oz. and 4 oz. The next ones will be better on the paint job and I need to pin the mold for eyes .

Attachments

• IN LINE SALT WATER SPINNER 001.jpg
    IN LINE SALT WATER SPINNER 001.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IN LINE SALT WATER SPINNER 002.jpg
    IN LINE SALT WATER SPINNER 002.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 63

SaltyBuckster

That's the only thing on them jigs that I think would make it not get fish.The circle hook.The fish won't keep it in thier mouths long enough to get to the side of it and hooked.You'de be better off with a longer shanked O'Shaughnessy hook in 5/0 or 6/0 for that size bait Brent.Other then the hook it is Muey Bonita.

toadfrog

Don't know how it could miss a fish . Got me a couple times Just twisting the wire . Got some other hooks coming though . Talk about robbery check the prices 8/0 to 14/0 on those saltwater hooks . Jeez Louis !

SaltyBuckster

It's the way they are shaped.Great for using bait,something that goes into thier mouthes,but something metal they will bite,then spit it right out before the hook can get to the corner of thier mouthes.

toadfrog

Hawn I put them on some small spinners and didn't miss a bass . As far as target species yo got me . Never fished the ocean . Fm I can do a blade like that but I'd rather buy them . That is a tape die cut . Peel of and stick on then epoxy clear coat . By the time you buy the tape and epoxy ect. It just ain't worth it .
Thanks for the cudo's When I get the other hooks I hope to get a better paint job done and a different type tie . Powder paint air brushes are the pits to control over spray . It also sucks the heat out of the body pretty quick because you are spraying cool air with the paint . Oh well live and learn.

Pup

Those are beauties TF. :cool:

Just about everything I fish for hits an inline spinner. If I packed survival kits with fishing lures, you bet that one would be included.

Musky and northern pike would likely smack both of those cast or trolled. It wouldn't surprise me if a big ol' bass took a whack at one of them either.

One of my favorite lures for muddy, turbid water is a jet black inline spinner (body, treble, and blade). Works well on cloudy days with a variety of water conditions too.

toadfrog

Like inlines myself . First lure I ever learned how to use . Thanks to my uncle . 2nd choice is a beetle spin and then jigs . I still need some refinement on those . Need to try my Thunder Dome powder Painter on them . It won't help[ with the fine detail though .

Back