I'm back

Jiggin Joe

yeah I know been along time and I'm ready for some ribbing. I took some time away from tying I was getting over worked with my site and yeah I was amazed it took off so well. But I had to shut it down I did'nt have the time to take care of customers properly and all the legal crap with excise tax and all wasnt worth it. I do have people that I make things for still and will still do things for anyone that need things but the site was turning into full time work lol. well anyway I'm back look forward to seeing what I been missing and cant wait to swap some great jigs with you all again.

Joe

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Joe! Had wondered where you've been hiding. Your fine for being absent for so long is 6 'Gill-o-tine' jigs.... ha! Just kidding. :p

ScottV

Good to see you back JJ. I just sell jigs to 3 stores and tie for friends and that keeps me busier that I want. I have to have plenty of time for "product testing". LOL

Jiggin Joe

AtticaFish said:
Welcome back Joe! Had wondered where you've been hiding. Your fine for being absent for so long is 6 'Gill-o-tine' jigs.... ha! Just kidding. :p

maybe I can bring that one back in a swap ;)

crappiecripplerjigs

Welcome back Joe!! Had to put a note up on my site as well. When it becomes a 2nd full time job tying is no longer fun. I'd rather be fishing and camping with my kids!

SaltyBuckster

Hey JJ.I was gone for about 4 months also.I checked out c.c and could'nt even navigate thru the site.Did'nt miss anything there.After trying to tie up them 1/80 and 1/100 that you sent me,I went back to saltwater "Big Boys".lol.Welcome back !!

Back