If you all wouldn't mind need some Prayers .

BucktailJiger

Wed at 3:17 pm I got a call from my Mom . She told me she has terminal Lung Cancer . It really hasn't hit me yet , but I know it;s going to . She is a fighter and a survivor , having had 2 bouts with Breast Cancer loosing both breasts and then 17 months later she got Cancer in her female area and won that battle as well . This one is gonna be a battle to . The worst thing since they did the biopsy last week it's like they made this stuff mad and it has progressed . Heading to the Cancer Center in Chicago end of next week .
Hopefully we will find a way to beat this Monster !
Thanks all
Quint

HairyMooseKnuckles

Praying your Mom makes a full recovery. I've lost several members of my family to cancer. My Mom has survived colon cancer twice. It's a scary disease. They took a 1/3 of my Mom's Colon out in 2006 and so far, so good.

I'm here should you need to vent.

Psilvers

My wife is a breast cancer survivor. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Pete

BucktailJiger

Update on my Mom , the Cancer Dr. said she will have 8 months to a year .
Going to do Radiation on the Cancer instead of Kemo , Dr. said it won't make her as sick and it won't drain her body down as bad . But we ain't buying it !!!
She has beat and survived Cancer 3 other times , she is a little red headed stick of Irish Dynamite and got here ass whoop'in gloves and boots one !!! So to all HUG your MOMS and DADS !!!

preacherman

BucktailJiger said:
Wed at 3:17 pm I got a call from my Mom . She told me she has terminal Lung Cancer . It really hasn't hit me yet , but I know it;s going to . She is a fighter and a survivor , having had 2 bouts with Breast Cancer loosing both breasts and then 17 months later she got Cancer in her female area and won that battle as well . This one is gonna be a battle to . The worst thing since they did the biopsy last week it's like they made this stuff mad and it has progressed . Heading to the Cancer Center in Chicago end of next week .
Hopefully we will find a way to beat this Monster  !
Thanks all
Quint

my brother i know it is hard right now but i wanted to tell you that you have a conquer of all things bad and evil in your corner i will be praying in faith for you and your family may God bless you all.

jiggerjohn

Quint ,in this Christmas season,miracles do happen, and our prayers are with your mom and you! And those prayers certainly work well, both my wife and youngest son are now cancer free from previous procedures (by the way, they told my son,now 33, that procedures would be easy & painless- and were right!). My own mom is like yours ,feisty & determined, now at a healthy 94 & going strong - may some of her energy reach over to your mom!!

Back