I would like to swap a few jigs

earthworm77

I have about 17 jigs. Most are F+F's as a dozen are pictured and are 1/16oz with a few 1/8oz mixed in. I am looking for 5- 1/8oz crawfish imitating jigs and 5- 1/8oz baitfish (shad) imitating jigs in return.......I'll send 17, I want 10 in return. I know my post count is low but I'm confident Hookup can attest to my character, he's known and swapped with me for about a decade. I also have about 2700+ positive feedback on ebay under the name habanerokingfl.

let me know if you are interested.

001_zps540e93bd.jpg

hookup

Yep, Earthworm's good.
He also ties a mean little haer jig that works during the winter months for smallies.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't mind swapping a few. Shoot me a PM with your snail mail and i will get some made up. -: Russ

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got it EW77! Have to give me a few days or so to get them tied up and want to paint some for this as well. Got some styles in my head.......... do you mind if the shad jigs have sickle hooks? Majority of minnow shaped heads i have are sickles. I do have others that have round bends if you don't like the sickles. Craws down there the colorful variations? Pretty much only dark green or dark brown up here.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Package went out this afternoon, estimated arrival this Friday. Ran short on some of my colors..... hopefully the greens/olives work to mimic the craws. Need to make me out an order for new supplies i guess. The last 2 Jig-N-Zonks are a bonus. :p Little bigger in size than what you requested, but they are a 'go to' lure for me. Darker one gets the down and dirty treatment scraped along bottom. Minnow colored one i think of as a swim jig (call it a jerkpig in my head) and the skirt material keeps a bigger profile than your everyday minnow swimming around......... seems to draw more aggressive strikes from big fish.

View attachment 2

View attachment 3

View attachment 4

Need to get out and try your red/green/white craft fur minnows soon before the fish move out from shoreline drops.

Attachments

• 100_7973_e.jpg
    100_7973_e.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_7981_e.jpg
    100_7981_e.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_7970_e.jpg
    100_7970_e.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 43

earthworm77

The red/green/white ones work great for the Italian bass. And yours look great BTW....I'm EXCITED.

Back