I like spins

toadfrog

View attachment 3Another crap picture . The under spins are from a junk mold I modified. The spinner on the far left is a combination of beetle spinner with a tied fly . It is attached not to dissimilar to Do-It's new football head which isn't new at all really. This head has been around a long time . Then the flipping jig with crackle paint and a thin flexible wire with spinner .Not my best work but they will fish . Couldn't sleep so I thought for once I'd post something instead of run my mouth . Well it's 3 AM nite all.

Attachments

• project.jpg
    project.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 187

Pup

Like 'em all Toadfrog, but that flippin' jig with a blade is really intriguing. Cool crackleback paint job on its head. Don't see much of that nowadays.

It's outta this world actually. First rate. :cool: :cool: :icon14: :icon14:

toadfrog

Thanks the chenille on the jigs was really to small for that jig had to double wrap to get bulk . It some stuff i thought might look good . yuk!!!! only gave 3 bucks a 177 yard skien. Peacock hurl don't turn me on for a tail either .The way I modified the mold for the jigs was to put a tiny SS sinker eye in the mold and smack H377 out of it . One cavity at a time . Not going to get that type of crackle paint again . Use it on a bird house or something . Clear coat don't even give it luster . Used a .026 wire folded and a buzz rivet in the mold on that flipper . Then used heat shrink to hold down the bend leg . Guy on Tu was looking for that flipping type jig . Made a lot never threw a single one or anything with a weed guard. Just go ahead and loose them I got more .LOL Lot of folks use wire to tie the skirt on . I use wire chenille . (pipe cleaner ) O ring or a zip tie . That beetle spin Head is called a S.O.B. made back in the day by my ole pal Don Butler that owned OkieBug in Tulsa OK. Nickle plated . I have them in gold too .

Back