I Just Bit The Lead Bullet

ScottV

I just ordered a Lee pot, an ingot mold, and two jig molds. Lord help me, just what I need, with the jig tying and crankbait painting I really need another hobby. Lol. The total order was 7 bucks cheaper from Barlow's than from Zeiner's. I got a walleye jig mold and a no collar round head mold with 4 1/16 and 4 1/8 cavities. Now I've gotta get hooks and lead.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man - by the looks of the others that have gone down THAT road..... you are in for it! Good luck and stay safe.

SaltyBuckster

Good.I think that over half of us could quit buying lead,jig molds and hooks and have just as many jigs getting them from the others on here,lol.I know that I never have to get a small one again.

JUNGLEJIM1

Did you get the walleye jig with the recessed eye? Mine came in today and as soon as it got here I plugged in my pot. I love the mold but the first three sizes are off a bit on the weight. I painted some tonight and added eyes to some. First two sizes take a 4mm, the 1/8 takes a 5mm and the bigger size takes a 6mm or larger. I had 5's and 6's but ordered more 4mm. Have fun and be safe.

ScottV

Did you get the walleye jig with the recessed eye? Mine came in today and as soon as it got here I plugged in my pot. I love the mold but the first three sizes are off a bit on the weight. I painted some tonight and added eyes to some. First two sizes take a 4mm, the 1/8 takes a 5mm and the bigger size takes a 6mm or larger. I had 5's and 6's but ordered more 4mm. Have fun and be safe.

Yea JJ, I got the recessed eye mold. I've been buying the walleye heads from TNT Tackle and I love them.

Lost Pole

That's great Scott. You can never have too many hobbies. It keeps you young. UNLESS your hobbies make you old!
Look forward to seeing your product.

Adam

Back