I found new stuff....

hhawkins

Lookie at what I found......I thought that it would be great to make a fire tiger jig out of. There are 2 fly shop next to each other in Branson, Mo. I went to check them out yesterday after work. The fly shop in Cotter , Ar. had more of a selcetion in it, then these 2 stores combined, but these stores had a couple of things I hadn't seen before. The owner in the first store was very nice and helpful and her co-owner ( a cat) had wonderful customer service, talked to me the whole time I was looking. The other store, not bad, but I felt rushed in it and the dogs weren't very friendly ( little poodles, liked to growl a lot)

View attachment 8

Attachments

• jig material 001.JPG
    jig material 001.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 159

toadfrog

That will work . By now you are snowed in . SO GET CRACK'IN ON THEM JIGS. Want a pic in the next hour.

skeetbum

Don't take the razor to em Heather, I think they look good. The jighead in the foregound looks like a winner. Blue/white works good around here. I've been busy here, but just tying stuff for a store that buys from me. Small maribou "popeye" lookin jigs. Cleaned out a bunch of jigheads that had been sitting for too long. Now that I pour too I'm busy and profitable. Well, almost.

Back