Host Server issues - Intermittent

CrappieHappy

Hey all, this is a PSA to let you know the hosting company is having intermittent
Connectivity issues currently. That being said JC could be hit or miss until resolved.

Thanks

JC Staff

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting CH! Not even sure how you logged in to post this in the morning...... i was getting nothing but error messages this morning and couldn't do anything about it. Looks like the server has their issues all ironed out. :icon14:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Figures...... soon as i posted that, there was another hiccup on the server end. Maybe they got it fixed.......now????

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bucko - Just fixed that problem for now, i think. Thanks for letting me know. If the search function gets messed up, one other option to show the most recent posts with out having to log in or do a search is to use the 'Portal' page.

Bucko said:
I keep getting a " my bb sql error" when clicking on the view today's posts link.

Every time i come on here and start looking around, there is a different database table that is crashed and not letting certain parts of the forum function right. Let me know if you stumble on any other issues and will fix them soon as i can. Hope they get the bugs worked out soon.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Think it just may be fixed this time! Woohoo!!! Pages opening quickly both here and in the database Admin for the first time all day. Didn't see any crashed tables either. :)

Could be worse....... we do this for fun. We didn't make any money, didn't loose any either. By the report on the small biz side of Yahoo, sounds like anyone who runs a commerce online store and hosts through Yahoo was out of commission for most of the day. Must have been a major SQL/PHP meltdown. Wonder if they tried to upgrade something...... i hate running upgrades. Always a pain.

Fingers crossed.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
It seems the server is having similar issues today as they had a few weeks ago. It works for a while and then the database craps out again. Hopefully they will get it resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you see the screen with the red box and bid MYBB letters, something is going on with the server...... again.

This server crap is really ticking me off!!!!!! :mad: For a little while this morning (5-19-14) i could not log in to any of the admin controls at all, said MY username and password did not match. Grrrrrr. Sure hope they get it fixed for good.

Back