Holo Zebra

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Heres a few pics of some pretty cool lil baits ive been working on in stages on for the past week. Finally got around to putting eyes and dipping today. They have a holographic film on the inside of the bait that shines like a mofo in the sun! I tried to take pics from all different angles. These will get better the more I work with them!

zebra_zps0caef151.jpg

zebra1_zpsc4ca12e1.jpg

zebra3_zps5785c0f5.jpg

zebra2_zpsbefc55e7.jpg

papaperch

yas suh dat is wat I bin talkin bout. Those fire tiger perch also looking good RD. Joined that candy creek forum. I feel like a fly stuck in a water closet and somebody about to flush

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha thanks buddy o pals! I been slipping out in the shop for about 15 minutes a pop when I see the opportunity at nights. Then June comes out there and flings the door open. "Daddy wut you doin? You makin baits? Why? But why? Can I help. Wuts dat? I wanna paint." By now its time to pack up and get out of there before shes knee deep in something.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Oh Papa its time to take that big ole LEAP! I have another plan on what to do with the film. Have to try it this week.

Pup

Incredible-looking creations RD. :cool: Don't know about getting into injection molding, but your creations are encouraging me to try POP molding. Very well done. :t-up:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That foil does catch the light, and the prisoner stripes put them over the top. Those are amazing!

toadfrog

Go sit down in a corner and let that girl have at it . You might have a budding genious on yer hands . Must get it from dad . Cute part she got from mom I seen your pic .LOL all bull aside those are incredible baits as always .

ARjigger

Hey RD - are you still making jig heads and plastics you're willing to sell - can't find LA Baits site?

ARjigger

Thanks for the reply RD. That's a darn shame! I'll enjoy watching your new creations however.

Back