HI Kids!!!

Fatman

Hi Kids!! LOL

Been a long time!  Been out of it again.  Was snow blowing 2 weeks ago and just got done and a car came around the corner and thought my driveway was the road!  Luckily he got the snowblower first but he did side swipe me pretty good so really sore.  Blower is totaled!  He’s buying me a brand new one, no damage on me except sore as hell but working through it.   Was on Gov’t furlough but went to my Dad’s near Buffalo, and I got to use up some Cabela’s gift cards.  They had Assorted piece bunny hide bags on sale for $2 each so bought 4 more bags and bought a bunch of bunny and other fur scraps and some older Ament molds and just got some old spinner blades on the auction site!!  Been washing feathers and doing some powder painting and cutting zonker strips - basically a bunch of prep work but no tying!!  But tough to get tying when  I have so many already!!  But with all the prep work look out when I do!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Fatman! I know the feeling with not tying much. I think i need to go backwards in my skills a few years so my jigs fall apart sooner and then i can tie new ones. I have sooooo many heads painted up i just grab some random ones whenever i want to fill in on something.

Hopefully you get that snowblower back for the next storm comes in..... winter is not ready to give up around here yet. I should be ice fishing into March this year which doesn't happen often for me.

Back