Hey Dere from 'Sconsin

DJuday

Hello everyone! I'm a relative noob to the making my own jigs. I retired after 23 yrs active duty AF/SF and volunteer a lot of my time locally but I want to take some time and do things for me too.  I have built rods in the past and intend on getting back into that. I just got some jig molds, lead pot, lead and powder paint and want to make my own custom lures.   I have some pieces of an airbrushing kit but will be looking to you all for help on getting it functional. After spending some time looking at all the work you guys put into your craft I know I'm in the right place!  I look forward to being an active member of the group.  Cheers, Dan

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site from NW Ohio! Sounds like you are headed down the path many of us are on and should be right at home here. Ask away with any questions. :jig:

hookup

First - thx for serving & welcome home

Next, welcome

Good group of people here and lotsa tips from many who are happy to share

Ask lotsa questions, participate, and post some pix of your creations

And be careful - this is a very addictive hobby

Fatman

Welcome aboard from Vermont!!!!!! You came to the right place to get corrupted - just don't blame us when the wallet empties out buying stuff up!!LOL

dbeam

Welcome from NC, I don't spend too much time here, but when you need anything from advice to ideas these guys are always willing to help and spot on with the info they give.

Darrell

Back