hello guys

snake River

it has been a long time since I've been on here I hope to be on more often and bring you new exciting things as you probably know we are coming out with new plastic baits every month now we do have a new one coming up that's in the process right now as you probably know the shark was my design with seeker we will try to make this more exciting for you on the plastic forms on jig craft.

toadfrog

Well it's about TIME! Been missing your old hide . How you been pard . I've been keeping an eye on you over there but I don't log in . The pondhopper is toadfrog to the rest of the world . Anytime you see my avatar its me. Every site from here to Australia .Even Dogernstrat Belgium . I've been working on a couple designs myself . Getting me a lathe in about 3 days , hopefully a cnc drill/mill in a week . Gonna make my own molds and If I get good at it I can do some pro bono work for the members here. Say howdy at least once a week I'll keep an eye out for YA . That's easy for me to do my right eye is plastic .

snake River

it is good to be back on here again I missed hearing from a lot of you guys we're getting ready to go out this morning and should about 700 plastic baits hopefully before it gets too hot it is you probably know it's been in the high 90s were I live for quite some time going on for over two months now we had a few days in the hundreds but mostly in the 90s it's been one hot summer for us and of course you know the fire danger is extremely high for I live they have red flag warnings out for the whole state of Oregon we will try to post some plastic baits when I get time but good to be back on here again guys

snake River

been a long time since I've talk to you doc it's good to talk to some my old friends it hasn't started cooled down here yet 97 or so every day it seems like forever going on over three months of that type of weather but are nightshirt cooling-off a lot better so maybe it will improve the fishing here try to gather up some stuff this week and posted it we poured about 600 or so baits today so I'm a little bit more out I had to do a lot of color combinations about wore me out:beat-up:we definitely have some new stuff coming out that hasn't been seen either place so will be interesting James sent me a sample to be made which is really awesome looking in a way but terrible looking in another way but it definitely catches fish cordon to them he said it was the fish catching machine we will soon find out. And thank you guys for all your kind words we will definitely be here more often now.

Back