Hello From NW PA

mchech

Thanks for adding me. I just discovered this website and enjoying reading back through the posts. Lot's of good stuff. I tie jigs, panfish flies and make trout spinners and a few musky spinners. Fishing has been a passion of mine for over 50 years. Looking forward to learning more and sharing.

GrampsJigs

I am a new member here also, but, not new to fishing. Much like you, I am looking forward to learning and sharing with this Group.

Welcome from the waters in Northern Colorado.

Jig Man

Hola from west Texas. Great bunch of folks hang out here, so kick back relax and make yourself ta home. Lookin forward to seeing and steal... learning some of your tyes... :D

dbeam

Welcome to the site from the edge of the NC mountains. I am fairly new here myself, and haven't had much forum time lately, but I have learned a lot from the people here. Reading older posts like you mentioned and by asking questions. If there is anything I can help you with down this way please ask.

Darrell

Kdog

Welcome aboard. Good folks here and there is no such thing as a bad question. If you don't know, ask and someone will try to help.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio! Great to see you post and hope to learn from you as well...... i'm still a newbie with only 30 years worth (or so) of fishing under my belt. The passion is deep in my blood. I sure thank my Gramps and Dad for getting me started. There are even stories in my family of my Great Grandfather spear fishing for carp through the ice on the local river here....... but he was doing it to feed the family! I eat plenty of fish but don't depend on it like they did back then.

Back