Hello From Central NY

Jay Wirth

Its nice to have found this site - lots of good stuff!

Im a second generation tier and have been tying jigs since I could remember. Working with dad my first job as a young'un (early 70s) was stirring the bucktails to keep the dye even throughout the pot. Its much easier now to pick up a tackle catalog and have every tail color you could wish :)

Tight Lines,
Jay Wirth

StumpHunter

Welcome aboard Jay from South Carolina . Glad to have you join us here and look forward to seeing your work and sharing the site with you.

jig-guy

Welcome Jay Wirth from the Mojave Desert CA, I,m jig-guy! You have found a great site with lots of nice folks that know how to do a lot of stuff. Enjoy your stay and we look foreward to your future posts.
Tight Lines tl
Bill / jig-guy

eyecrosser

Welcome from Kansas, great folks on here. I'm originally from Liverpool, just outside of Syracuse, N.Y.. Cut my teeth fishing Oneida Lake, Ontario, Salmon River and numerous trout streams throughout central N.Y. Switched from flies to jigs when I came to Kansas. Although I did tie a few bucktails way back when for the 'eyes in Oneida Lake. Black and/or Perch colors were great back then as was purple. Nice jigs you have been tying also.

Back