Heading to Bald Eagle,Crappie Time !!

SaltyBuckster

Heading over to Bald Eagle State Park today.Was'nt going to go because of the dog,but,just have to do something.Will have a bunch of pics when I get back tonight.Lots of jigs to try out.Have a good one everyone!!

SaltyBuckster

Ohh my,what a trip from He_ _.lol.Got there alright about 11:00 am,the whole family,6 of us total.Found a campsite near the water and set up..Got the boat in and loaded up and went for a ride.We got across the lake then it started,first crackling in the sky,then BOOM,with lightning.Time to get back and out of the boat.We pulled up to our campsite and beached the boat there.Everybody got out but me.I fished,lol.I put on my raingear and it was raining so hard that I could'nt see the bobber with my pinkie on it.Everybody ran to the car and i let the wind take me into deeper water and started the motor.Got tied to the dock and it stopped.Tied on a 1/32 oz. rabbit jig and snap,down went my bobber.My nephew saw me pulling in fish so he came out of the van into the boat.My second crapppie came right after he got in,I said Nick hand me my camera,he grabbed it and went to give it to me and splash,right into the lake.I got 6 and he caught 2 and then it was time to go.Thunder,lightning, pouring rain.Now I am "Cameraless",I guess it was time for a new one anyway.This is the end to my day,lol.

SaltyBuckster

I don't do McciDiys,lol.Thought it was hillarious.Could'nt have happened to a better place.Doc,why don't you sell me that camera.I'm interested,lol.

SaltyBuckster

Doc Crappie said:
Bruce where do you dig all these trips from hell that you been going on lately.

You have had more than your fair share of them and the year isn't even half over ..... :D

Got an extra camera you can use if you would like a little bigger than the one you had but works pretty good for taking pictures on them trips from hell.... Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
If you go often enough,your bound to see some of them days also Docco,lol.

JUNGLEJIM1

I dropped my camera in this week as well,but got it back and it still works. I just bought two water proof digital cameras on ebay for a reasonable price, 16 mp's. The Canon won't be making the trip anymore. Didn't even bother checking to see if the water proof one's float but my Nikon and Canon don't. Wish we can get some of the rain that you got. At least you caught something,better than a goose egg.

Back