Has Maine gone Crazy !

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That is a bit extreme. :exclamation:

"to conduct the appropriate field studies to determine if this theoretical problem with soft baits poses any practical population management problem"

What exactly is the theoretical problem they are referring to? I read (skimmed) most of the mumbo jumbo and could not find it in there. Closest thing that i read was that they think the fish will eat plastic baits that are discarded in the water and choke?????

Fatman

Yeah I got that in an email from Keep America Fishing!! The tree huggers here in Vermont are nothing compared to the nuts up there!!!. Old fox must be going crazy!!!

eyecrosser

Lets keep banning things 'til there's nothing left but video games and crime. That's the ticket!!!! What kind of studies if any are these morons doing to create such absurdities. What's next hooks!!! SHHHHHHH!!!!! Let's keep that one under are hats; wouldn't want to help there aimless cause. Same stupidity that anti-hunters show against hunting, yet turn a blind eye to how the store bought meat landed on there plates. Sorry, done ranting for now. We, as sportsman, have just one hope of maintaining the life we so enjoy. Stick together one and all, and fight to keep the dream we live everyday alive. It's a war out there.

JUNGLEJIM1

That's so stupid. Davis who supposedly fishes must be a cane pole and minner guy or has stock in live bait. If he get's re-elected then there is somethying seriously wrong in Maine.

redman

One of the reason that I live in Texas. It's still the land of the Free and Home of the Brave and the place were reason still rules.

Redman

Back