Happy Birthday AtticaFish

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys!  Had an awesome time camping with the wife and kids, so hard to beat that.  It was Halloween weekend at the campground and watching my kids and their friends get the snot scared out of them was priceless.  The owner and a bunch of the permanent campers do a 'haunted barn' to walk through.  My son (11 years old) and the friend he took with him for the weekend along with another friend (a girl classmate) they knew camping there had bragged all day how they were going to laugh the whole way through the barn and make fun of all the scary things.  They even wanted to go through on their own with out me..... so i let them and just waited in line with them.  When it was their turn to actually go in, they locked arms... walked to the entrance.... and FROZE!  The owner pretty much had to push them in the door.  The workers inside saw their hesitance and fully took advantage chasing them in farther with his chainsaw motor buzzing wearing a clown outfit.  It was hilarious.  They screamed the entire way through and you could not tell which was the boys and which was the girl.  The stories have been rolling out ever since.

hookup

Just finished up a Bells Two Hearted ale in your honor

Back