Hailing frequencies open!

AllenOK

Hello everyone. My name is Allen, and yes, I'm an Okie. I started fly-fishing and fly-tying a couple years ago. I also started tying some basic Crappie jigs, and have started playing around with micro-jigs and jig-flies for panfish.

I might know a couple people here, Ledhead, David Hutton, maybe a few more.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JigCraft from NW Ohio!

Microjigs, flies and tiny little spoons fill my freezer with panfish. Think you found the right place.

AllenOK

Radtexan said:
Welcome aboard, even though your from the wrong side of the Red ;). Where bouts in OK ?

I see I need to fill out some profile entries :)

I'm in Sapulpa. I'm a kayaker, and prefer to fishing smaller "city" lakes, as they generally have less boat traffic. I consider myself to be a "multi-species" type of fisherman; I fish for whatever bends my pole.

Most of my jigs are done with Crappie and the various sunfish in mind. However, I have tied some large "Crappie jigs" that are intended for Stripers, as well as a prototype double-bunny on a Scrounger jighead. The few pics I've seen on here are DEFINITELY piquing my interest.

Hi Ledhed! I saw you mention this board over on BBG, and figured I better check it out.

I've also seen a fellow member from FAOL on here. Hello Quivera Kid!

StumpHunter

Welcome aboard from South Carolina
Good to have you join us here. I am also a member of BBG and FAOL but don't post on either site a lot anymore but love both sites. A lot can be learned on both sites.

Back