Guess who got to PLAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

At my appt this morning the Doc told me I could start playing with my toys a little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new melter never dripped once, lead flowed nice an smooth. Poured minnow, ball with/wo collar, Pony and horse head. Just over 500 total, in about 3 hours then the back stiffened up and had to call it quits.

100_1100.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pile of lead and glad to hear you were given the green light!

...............but you didn't have to go and pour all that for me on your 1st day back in the saddle. :p

Jig Man

Best news I have had so far today. FM.... Nice looking jig heads. Hopefully you can play with scissors soon!!!

Fatman

Hawn

Don't have to worry about MA don't live there LOL. In Vermont we can still use lead jigs so no problem there. Should have quit at 2 hours, a little stiff today but man it just felt so damned good to pour. And the wife didn't have any problem at all with it!!!! She did keep coming out to check on me though LOL.

On the way home from work tommorrow (or maybe sneak out at lunch) gonna stop at PetSmart and check out some aeriaters (sp) and tubing, and home depot for some more cups for my small fluid bed. After dinner I'll trim the sprues , I can do that sitting watching the tube.

If I can get all that stuff it'll be a coin toss between powder painting some heads OR seeing just how bad the tying skills suck from being out of it so long!!!!! BUT, I know gotta slow down - got three months of winter left at least so plenty of time yet.

Back