Great Lee Precision Service

Nightprowler

I just wanted to give a THANK YOU to Lee Precision (lead pot manufacture). I bought a Lee Production Pot late last year. It had never worked properly since day one. It was constantly dripping lead and clogging. I had other pots in the past and none were this bad. I was trying to unclog it with a paper clip as they suggest to use. It broke off in the tip. It would not come out. I had some jigheads that were due. I ordered another pot from Cabelas. They gave me a 1-1/2 week delivery date. To my surprise it showed up in 2 days. The new pot was like a dream. It has never leaked and clogs are at a minimum. I boxed the old one up and sent it back to the factory. I sent a note explaining the troubles I had. A week later a brand new pot is on my doorstep. I call that good customer service, even though they could of called to let me know the status. I just wanted to give a thanks to mfg that are standing behind their products. Lee products come with a 2-year warrenty.

LedHed

Sponsor
Too bad they had a bad pot out there but its great that they stand behind their product. I've used Lee products for years with no issues.

Did they inform you what the problem was with the pot?

Thnx for the heads up.

Back