Grampa Bob's

Pepop

I just wanted to put this out there, Ol' Bob has really stepped up his game in the Customer Service department! I placed a small order last week (Wednesday evening after 5) for a couple packs of hackle, a couple packs of chenille & a pack of 1/64oz ball head jigs. I then emailed Bob & requested a rush as I kinda needed the order by the end of this week. Well, Bob replied within an hour that he had all items in stock & that it would be in the mail by Friday. (He apologized for not mailing it Thursday but he had to take his Father-in-law to Akron for some kind of treatment Thurs morning) I figured "mailed Friday, in the USPS system for 3 business days, in my box on Tuesday. That'll work! I replied that was fine & to have a safe trip Thurs. Well, I got an email Thurs afternoon around 4 notifying me that my order's status had changed to "Shipped". Also, I guess the Post Office must've had the Turbo's workin cuz my order was in my mailbox on Saturday!
Way To Go Grampa Bob! I hope his over all service has improved & he is able to overcome the bad press he received.
For sure, Crazy Angler is still my preferred supplier cuz He's a local business & his Service is excellent but, there are a few items I use that I can't get from Robert so I'm glad Bob is out there & doing better in the Customer Service dept.
I'd suggest folks give Ol' Bob another chance & see if you get similar results. He really does have a great selection & his prices are still the best on certain items. Well, that's my couple of pennies worth!

Kdog

Pepop.
Thanks for the info. I've always liked Bob and usually call in my orders of followup the next day and have not had the problems that others have had although ship tomorrow usually meant in 2-3 days. Last time I talked with him, he admitted to having personal problems and was trying to get a handle on things. Sounds like there have been some improvements.

Thanks for the report.

Back