go go minnow

redear

bear with me here ya'll because I don't usually get excited about soft plastic baits, but there are times when a curly tail grub on a jighead flat out works. I have tried a lot of them for crappies etc. but these last couple days I have been trying the fle fly go go minnow in the small size, firecracker color and they came through with flying colors. the tail has a more violent twisting motion than others due to it's design and the body is minnow shaped instead of round and the tail is situated horizontally to the body, the plastic is very soft allowing movement at very slow speed. I'm normally a tied jig fisherman but there are a couple clear water lakes I fish where plastics will outfish the tied jigs. If any of ya'll try them in clearer water be sure to get the firecracker color, trust me on that.

redear

jig man I haven't tried the scent yet, I have to admit that bubble gum scent sounded kinda crazy for a crappie bait but I am finding a few good reports on it.

hookup

My 2c on scent is that its not a fish attractor rather than something to mask the scent us humans cause.

Scent of humans can be anything from our scent to what we combine contact with - gas, oil, sunscreen, etc.

Back