Getting Ready !!!!

JUNGLEJIM1

Got stuck grocery shopping last week with the wife,strayed to the magazines and found In-Fisherman's 2013 ICE FISHING GUIDE and threw it in the cart.Lot's of interesting articles in there along with all kinds of gear,including prices. About every fourth year here the ice get's thick enough to walk on. Most years I just head to the wooden dock at a city park lake close to home and use a breaker bar to break up the ice around it. Fish usually bite right away even with all the banging I just did so they aren't scared. Usually just catch some gills and small crappie but some days bigger one's are there. Still a lot of fun !! Did buy 200 tungsten beads in a couple sizes because of a panfish article in the mag and plan on tying some heavy little baits with them and see what happens. I hope you all have a great ice fishing season,hopefully I'll catch a few as well.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds like the extent of my ice fishing last year. 200 Tung. beads must have cost a little change..... where did you get them and what size you get?

Will have to head up to the book shop next week and see if they have the new In-Fish in yet.

Back