Gallery updates

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got started catching up on my waaaaaaaaaay behind status of the Jig Gallery. Think i haven't touched it since the ice left in early spring. :blush: Did 2 months worth today (march/april) of both the jigs and spinners that added a little over 150 pics. Hope to work my way back up to the current month before the end of the year and fill in the swap gallery as well. I will post as i get them up-loaded. Sorry for getting behind. :s

Some of the newer members can check out the work from the past as well.... JigCraft.com Gallery

Lost Pole

No excuses, you're a Slacker.

::smiley here::

You need to delegate some of those responsibilities to your cohorts and post more fishing adventures.

I need to mind my bizness.

Bf you do any more updating, make it to where I can use those smiley jawns on TapatAlk.

Kudos.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how i could have others help out with the pics... will think on it. Most time spent is in the design software getting all the links straight to the right post and pic. Got to be a few i don't have pointing to the right places. :p

LP - you should be able to do the general smileys from tapatalk same you would in text messaging. Type the stuff below without the spaces, most stuff either starts with a colon or a semi-colon.

: ) ---------- :)
: p ---------- :p
: D ---------- :D
; ) ---------- ;)
: ( ---------- :(

Some of the other ones for the site should work the same way if you just type them out with no spaces. These ones both start and end with a colon.

: jig : --------- :jig:
: bigfish : ----- :bigfish:
: cool : ------- :cool:
: beer : ------- :beer:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone else even have access to all those pictures if they wanted to help update....

Doc - I pull them right off the board from the posts and just save them (in a sequential order) to my computer. Tried getting them through the actual database once, but that only saves attachments and all attachments from the whole forum are lumped into the same folder - THAT was confusing. Now i have it set to watch the Jig Pics board and recieve an email notice for each new thread that is started, kinda gives me a running list of what i need to pull from the site.

Back