Future Trading

RebornTC

I'm sure by now most have seen my work and can tell I mostly target walleye. when I am out fishin for eyes I run into schools of crappie. It will be a few months before I am able to trade due to a recent surgery. I was thinking of making a crappie jig box for myself . If anyone is interested in trading for my airbrushing skill/ untied Jig heads painted or unpainted for their tying skill. I would provide my own 1/16-3/32-1/8 jigs to be tied Thank you.

On a side note ,I would like to giveaway this set of flys with stingers to a fellow Jigcrafter . Post here if your interested in either the future trade / flys /or both Thank you.

Specs: Bucktail #4 Main #4 Trailer Gold Aberdeen hooks
IMG_4467.jpg

JUNGLEJIM1

If you have some smaller heads painted I'd tie some up for you and get you started on a crappie box. You could probably split this set up into several smaller sets and make several tyers happy. I'd like to try a few out but that's too many for just one person.

JUNGLEJIM1

Once you start feeling better a couple tutorials on painting and tying would be nice to see. Buck tail jigs is not one of my strengths.

RebornTC

Thank you for getting back to me and the heads I would liked tied will be painted in 1/16-3/32-1/8 once I am able to build. In turn I am offering unpainted jigs for my stock or painted to specs for my stock or theirs that can be sent in. So far its just you that posted here but if more post for the freebee Flys I have no problem splitting them up to two or three Jigcrafters.

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
If you have some smaller heads painted I'd tie some up for you and get you started on a crappie box. You could probably split this set up into several smaller sets and make several tyers happy. I'd like to try a few out but that's too many for just one person.

RebornTC

I will see what I can do about tutorials but if you have any questions about airbrushing or tying shoot me a message glad to help.

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Once you start feeling better a couple tutorials on painting and tying would be nice to see. Buck tail jigs is not one of my strengths.

eyecrosser

I'D BE INTERESTED IN A FEW OF YOUR FLIES IN DIFFERENT COLOR COMBOS AND BE HAPPY TO HELP FILL YOUR CRAPPIE BOX. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD PUT YOUR PAINTING TALENTS TO SOME ICE JIGS??? I WOULD BE HAPPY TO COMPENSATE YOU OR TRADE WITH YOU.YOUR PAINTING SKILL IS AWESOME!!!! IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW THE COLOR COMBOS YOU WOULD LIKE FOR CRAPPIE, AND I WILL SEE WHAT MATERIALS I HAVE.

plateboater

I would be willing to trade. I have a mod 1/16 round ball that would look killer with your paint jobs. Would like to try some of your custom paint jobs on my wool jigs I make.

2nd the videos!

StumpHunter

I would also be interested in some trades. I'm just getting into a little Walleye fishing so some of those flies would be great!

RebornTC

Thank you StumpHunter, for those that are interested in trying out my flys. I will break up the set of flys into samples . Once I'm able to I will PM each person interested for their shipping info until I run out Thank you.

StumpHunter said:
I would also be interested in some trades. I'm just getting into a little Walleye fishing so some of those flies would be great!

Back