Future Swap Suggestion

crappiecripplerjigs

I ran across a "Secret Santa Swap" on a fly tying forum. Thought it may be of interest to some folks here. Just a suggestion of course, but sounds fun. Fairly simple... any number of tyers can join. Each participant ties a certain number of jigs (10-12-15) in any style or color. Jigs can be placed in a small jig box as a gift. Swapmeister then picks who to send jigs back to. Swapmeister has to do no sorting.... just place box in envelope to send to someone else that was entered. Sounds a little vague... but if any interest I could provide better details.

ScottV

So the tier participating would tie a certain number of different types of jigs or all the same? I'm always up for a swap.

toadfrog

10 the same sounds good, I've quietly viewed every jig pic on here. They are KILLER. Be my luck to get one that drags 1/2 dozen slabs in lose it not have another. Far as color I don't know if you guys can stand to tie the same color ten times in a row gonna have to prove that one to me. Size don't matter as long as you can see it and it has some action with it. Least thats what she said.(sorry couldn't Help it)

Back