Fresh air system

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Plastic fumes are very harmful to breathe while pouring. A good ventilation system is a MUST and its a great idea to where a mask also. I've been using a 3M mask with replaceable filters. Well the filters are about 20 bucks and are only rated for 8-10 hours. I got tired of buying the filters. So I finally bit the bullet and got a fresh air system. I could have gotten a cheaper one but i went ahead and got a NIOSH approved one. Also went American made. These are made in Stumphunters backyard!

I have to say I LOVE this thing. Constant cool air. I could have bought a bunch of $20 filter cartridges, but you cant put a price on your lungs. Ive got something else in the works that i am excited about. Its still a couple months out though.

freshairmask_zpsafaeff61.jpg

Radtexan

Dang,,,now thats quite a machine...Looks like you need to sell a few hundred thousand baits to recoop...

Jig Man

I have to say I LOVE this thing. Constant cool air. I could have bought a bunch of $20 filter cartridges, but you cant put a price on your lungs. Ive got something else in the works that i am excited about. Its still a couple months out though.

freshairmask_zpsafaeff61.jpg
[/quote]

Does it have anything to do with lead???? :D I could use some!:icon14:

Radtexan

Jig Man said:
Does it have anything to do with lead???? :D I could use some!:icon14:
It could have something to do with his day job :) that might come in handy if he could make it portable ;)

Fatman

I could use my bi-pap machine but I think the Doc might ask questions, as it records every time you go on it.

Jig Man we all wish for more lead!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where does the main line feed from...... a hookah pipe? haha!

Seriously - Glad you are taking care of those lungs....... only get one set. :)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I had the intake sitting right outside the back door of the shop. After about an hour I caught a whiff of something like flowers. Then much warmer air started fillin the mask. Then it hit me... Steph fired up the dryer which vents about 3 ft away!

Back