Freddie's First

redman

My nephew Freddie has been staying with us over his Christmas Holiday break from school. Last summer he staid with us thur part of the summer and we did a lot of catfishing. This last week he has been bugging me about going fishing for catfish but I have been trying to get him to fish for Crappie. He is a good kid but always wants to catch a lot of fish. Today when we went out I introduced him into longlinging. I told him that we didn't get a lot of fish but there would be big fish by longlineing the river channel. We tried several spots and he was starting to get a little board with longlineing and then Bang and I fear it changed his life and how he feels about Crappie fishing. The picture tell the tale pretty well. 14and1/2 inches and over a pound. Think that he is hooked on crappie fishing now and I might add it was on a jig that I tied. Enjoy

100_2236.jpg

100_2136-1.jpg

Redman

toadfrog

ATTABOY Redman . gett'em hooked on fishing . Then get them hooked on tying. After that they will never have enough money to get into trouble doing anything else . Hey Freddie two thumbs on on the fish Pard .

JSC

Gotta Keep them kids a goin !! They mite leave it for a little while when they get that age but they come back to it.

Redboy

Hahahaha not right now you don't! Its kinds a mess I told him he better clean up hahaha but other than that its Realy cool.

Back